[Debian-med-packaging] figtree_1.3.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Apr 11 08:34:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 07:06:50PM +0200, Luca Falavigna wrote:
> Il 10/04/2011 19:05, Andreas Tille ha scritto:
> > the LGPL issue is fixed in SVN.  Just tell me if you agree with my
> > remark about the PDF files without source and I'll upload the fixed
> > package.
>
> Provided they're just images, I think they're fine.

I just realised that one dependency (libitext5-java) was removed from
Debian (#616016).  I will need to sort out whether this issue can be
resolved soonish or whether I will decide to upload to non-free for the
moment by keeping the jar file which was excluded from the figtree
source tarball just inside.  For sure I prefer to have the package in
main but I would like to give you some status update.

Kind regards and thanks for your ftpmaster work