[Debian-med-packaging] Beneficiary next of kin.

Confidencial Matter. f0001 at att.net
Wed Apr 27 23:51:32 UTC 2011

Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms,
I am Barrister Smyth Barkham of Barkham Chambers, London United Kingdom. l am the personal attorney to my deceased client who name and information I shall disclose in receipt of your willingness and readiness to bring out your mind to help due to the confidentiality that this transaction demand. He is  an expatriate who died together with his wife and kids  in an auto crash along South Norwood Highway, London on the 21st of April 2004. He deposited the sum of Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars in his fixed deposit account with a bank, here in London. All efforts to reach his relatives have proved abortive following the notification from his bank to present his beneficiary or his account will be declared dormant and unclaimed based on their policy. This mandate compels me to present any of the family's relatives of my late client to his bank.

Since the decease is from your country and also bears same surname with you, l have contacted you to assist in the claim/transfer of this money to you. I will prepare every necessary documentation as proof , furnish you with adequate information about my late client that will back you up in this claim and l shall provide all legal services to warrant the release of this money to you within 10 working days after l must have filed in for claim in your favour.

l am highly delighted and willing to work with you in this matter and will appreciate if you will acknowledge your interest by forwarding your full names, home address telephone and fax numbers to enable me apply to his bank for commencement. A copy of my application letter will be sent to you for your view, update and documentation.

I look forward to your prompt reply.
Best regards,
Smyth Barkham
Barkham Chambers