[Debian-med-packaging] We Provide Loans, BG, SBLC, MTN, POF, LC, Project Funding.

Halifax Bank Offer capitalloan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:31:57 UTC 2011

Dear Sir,

Halifax Bank Plc located in London United kingdom is now providing
financial/loan services and as well financing projects in developed
and developing nations.

At the main stream of our services we can provide, soft
loan,micro-credit finance loan, mortgage loan,construction loan and
agricultural loan.

We provide all kinds of banking instruments (MTN,BG,SBLC,BCL,PPP,SKR Etc.)

Brokers and financial consultants that will work with our firm in
their respective countries are required.

For further inquiries contact:

Mr Jake Smith
Loans/Credit Operations Manager
Halifax Bank Plc