[Debian-med-packaging] Hello dear

evelynayuba2 at ilmci.com evelynayuba2 at ilmci.com
Wed Aug 17 13:24:19 UTC 2011

 Compliments of the day!
 How are you ? hope you are doing well, I am Evelyn a lovely girl, I am
 looking for a reliable and trusted person  for friendship.I believe we
 can get acquainted,please feel free to reach me back for further
 communications and to enable me send you my photos and tell you more
 about my self.A good friendship is the foundation build for future
 benefit and interest.May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read
 from you.Regards,
 Evelyn
 Please try and contact me back through my private email(
 evelynayuba2 at yahoo.co.uk )