[Debian-med-packaging] *Private-Reply*

Dr. ADAMOU adamoudji30 at msn.com
Sat Dec 17 02:53:21 UTC 2011

Hi Dear, I am glad to write you. Please consider this mail serious and reliable despite the fact that you did not know me. My name is ADAMOU DJIBO, the Inspection/Auditing Manager of our branch BOA bank in Burkina. I recovered an old unclaimed deposit file of US$5.7m in a dormant/inoperative non-domiciliary account. Through my personal investigation into the account, I found out that the Account Holder died along with his family. Until this moment, his whereabouts is untraceable by our bank which made the account remains unclaimed unless external body who is a non citizen of Burkina forward application of claim as our bank law stated. This is confidential and reliable. So provide your details for further guidelines to reclaim the funds without any trouble. Your share will be US$2.7m for your assistance. Please reply quick for details.
Thank you.
ADAMOU DJIBO