[Debian-med-packaging] Help with new version of Sofa-Framework

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Dec 19 16:56:39 UTC 2011

Hi Dominique,

I realised that a new version of Sofa was just released.  I fixed the
watch file and created a get-orig-source which should work with new
releases without any change.  I also tried to apply your patches and
commited everything to SVN.  When I try to build the package I run
into

  (cd applications/projects/runSofa; qmake -o Makefile runSofa.pro)
  Project ERROR: requireLib: Cannot feature file for newmat

While I tried to reimplemet your change where you replaced the upstream
provided copy of newmat by the Debian packaged version I obviosely
failed in doing this properly.  Any help for somebody who has no
experience with qmake?