[Debian-med-packaging] adun.app

Yavor Doganov yavor at gnu.org
Wed Feb 9 16:30:18 UTC 2011

Gürkan Sengün wrote:
> > The latest release is 0.81, which is what we have.  Next release is
> > going to be a *big* change, and I'm reluctant to package any
> > snapshots, except probably targeted for experimental only.
>
> ok, would you mind if i tested a snapshot, and if it worked for the
> basic tests, allow it to unstable or experimental?

Only to experimental, please.  (And please use debian-med's svn
repository.)  But there's a lot of work with the new plugin framework,
and as it is still undergoing changes, I'd really prefer that we
wait.

> > I'll work on it after the squeeze release, and only after I update
> > the GNUstep packages which are already lagging behind.
>
> great news. does that mean gnustep-base 1.21.1, gnustep-gui/back
> 0.19.0 for sid

No, there won't be any unstable releases to sid -- I hope we've
learned our lesson from the breakages during the squeeze development
cycle.