[Debian-med-packaging] MP patch for PhyML

Diego Darriba ddarriba at udc.es
Tue Feb 15 09:57:22 UTC 2011

Hi Stephane et al,

I'm keen to modify the patch for the trunk version of PhyML. I will
include also the necessary changes in every .h and .ac file and I will
send you the diff files. This patch allows shared memory parallel
execution of PhyML using OpenMP, so it takes advantage of multi-core
processors.

Kind regards,

Diego.