[Debian-med-packaging] Notice

diocese diocese at holistica.com.br
Sun Feb 20 13:36:05 UTC 2011

I write to inform you that we have already sent you ($5,000.00USD) through
Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full
compensation payment of ($500,000.00USD) via Western Union Money Transfer
by the United Nations (ECOWAS).

This is because the United Nations and (ECOWAS) are supporting individuals
due to the worldwide economy meltdown. The fund was sent in the name which
you use in opening your e-mail address. as you know that we will be
sending you only ($5,000.00USD) per day until the whole funds is
completely  paid to you.

For security reasons and to avoid misappropriation of funds, proper
verifications must be carried out before the fund is transferred. We
require the details below to verify with the details given to us by the
depositor so that the transfer can be carried out.

(1)Your Name:---------------
(2)Your Country:------------
(3)Tel:--------------------
(4)Age:---------------------
(5)Address:-------------------
(6)Sex:--------------

Send the above details to us via the email addresses stated below:
Western Union District Manager
(Mr. Anthony Carmelo)
Website: www.westernunion.com
E-mail:w.u.ukzone at f1-zone.net
Hot Line:+44 7045 (730458)
+44 700 592 1646

As soon as these details are received and verified, the fund will be
transferred to you.

Thanks and God Bless,
Mrs. Maureen Mbe.
Organization Dept
Copyright © 2001-2011 the Western Union United Kingdom.