[Debian-med-packaging] slicer: FTBFS: make[3]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/libpq.so', needed by `bin/libvtkTeem.so.3.6.0'. Stop.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jan 18 10:12:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

I wonder why there is no answer on this a bit aged serios bug.  For me
it smells like a missing Build-Depends from libpq-dev.  When trying to
build the package on amd64 I noticed that libpq-dev is installed via
implicite dependencies of other Build-Depends.  Is there any complete
build log for powerpc arch to verify if this package is included?