[Debian-med-packaging] clustalw_2.1-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Sun Jan 23 09:02:48 UTC 2011

Le Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 09:02:04AM +0000, Debian FTP Masters a écrit :

> Reject Reasons:
> can not overwrite existing copy of 'clustalw_2.1.orig.tar.gz' already in the archive.

Hi all,

I thought that an epoch would have been enough… Upstream modified their tarball
without changing the number, to clarify the license (no change of the source
code).

I will call it something like clustalw_2.1+lgpl.orig.tar.gz and re-upload
tomorrow. Now it is time to have some saké with my friends.

By the way, I migrated clustalw to git…

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy