[Debian-med-packaging] Leading supplier for Packaging machines from China

sunshinehan sunshinehan at vip.163.com
Sun Jan 30 03:38:47 UTC 2011

Dear Manager,

Our company,SUZHOU SUNSHINE HARDWARE & EQUIPMENT, is a leading manufacturer & supplier forpacking equipment in China, with over 10 years exporting experience to EU market.

We mainly supply packing equipment including:Semi-automatic / automatic pallet wrapper, mobile pallet wrapper, rotatory platform, lugguge wrapper etc.
We are also good at other packing equipments like :Carton sealer, Strapping machine, Shrink machine, Labelling machine and Hydraulic Baler etc.
Besides, we can also supply :conveyor system,weighing equipment and othermaterial handling equipment.

※ swift responds for enquiry or after-serive email.
※ Approved ISO9001.2008 & products with CE certificate.
※ Strictly quality control & all items follow local habits.
※Mix load container for different items.
※ OEM products is available as your wish.

Furthermore, please check our web site : www.sunshine-logistic.com , if any items interested, please feel free to contact us for further information  .

We trust you will feel happy to do business with us!  Any enquiry will be handled in 24 hours.

Han Liang (Vice President)

Website :http://www.sunshine-logistic.com

E-mail: sales at materialfair.com

Tel:0086-512-68089079/68781270/ 68781271 ,  Fax:0086-512-68089080

Han LiangVice President
Suzhou (China) Sunshine Hardware & Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Address:88 Gold River Centre Suzhou China
Postcode:215011
Telephone:0086-512-68781270/68089079
Mobile:13063813025
Email:han at materialfair.com /sales at materialfair.com