[Debian-med-packaging] doris invites you to FunForMobile

dorisguka at yahoo.com dorisguka at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 19:56:18 UTC 2011

doris is a member of FunForMobile and is inviting you to join.

doris says:

Hello My Dear,
compliment of the day i hope you are doing fine over there, i will like to introduce my self to you, my name is Doris single never been married, as it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile  which really interest me in having communication/friendship with you if you will have the desire with me, so that we can get to know each other better shear our feeling and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email (dorisgukam at yahoo.com) for easiest communication and to tell you more about me and send you my picture, i will be waiting to hear from you thanks and have a nice day, yours new friend.
Doris.

Click Here to Join:
http://www.funformobile.com/blog/newUser.php?id=d1974d41cfdc34f5001def59a50a3a2e

What is FunForMobile?
======================
FunForMobile is a mobile community that lets you connect with your friends with a mobile phone or PC.

* Create a FunBlog for both mobile phone and PC.
* Upload & Share mobile tones, pictures, videos.
* Exchange SMS, Multimedia Messages, PMs with your friends.
* Watch Stream Videos on your mobile phone.
* Download musical tones, pictures, animations, video ringers to your mobile phone
* It is FREE!

Who Uses FunForMobile?
=======================
FunForMobile is for everyone who enjoys having fun on mobile phone and shares that fun with friends

What Do I Do?
=======================
1. Click the Link In This E-mail
2. Create Your FunBlog.
3. Invite Your Friends to Join!
4. Start Communicating with Your Friends.
5. Visit your FunBlog on your phone and have some fun right away!

Click Here to Learn More:
http://www.funformobile.com/blog/newUser.php?id=d1974d41cfdc34f5001def59a50a3a2e

This email was sent by someone who knows you on FunForMobile.com.

If you want to block any emails from FunForMobile members in the future, you can click here:

http://www.funformobile.com/blog/block.php?id=d1974d41cfdc34f5001def59a50a3a2e