[Debian-med-packaging] circos_0.54-1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jul 20 12:15:49 UTC 2011

Hi Olivier,

if you try lintian -I it also warns about fonts not in a font package.
We might consider to ship those fonts in a separate package (in non-free
if upstream can not be convinced otherwise) and make circos either
suggests or recommends/depends from this package (which in the second
case has the consequence that circos would go to contrib).  It just
depends on the fact whether the fonts are really needed or whether the
package makes sense also without these.