[Debian-med-packaging] I'm Looking For A Coin Collector - Are You Into Coins?

Kelvin Augusta augustamarketinggroup at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:02:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

My name is is Kelvin and I live in Austin, Texas. I would love to connect
and partner with a serious coin collector, especially someone into gold and
silver coins. To be honest, I'm relatively new to coin collecting, however,
I have a strong desire to learn as much as possible, in a short amount of
time, as well as invest in the industry. If you or someone you know is into
coin collecting, please reply back to this email or give me a call at
512-807-9539. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Kelvin