[Debian-med-packaging] Job Opportunity!!!

Nanny Services uuiukjkk at cox.net
Sun Jul 24 06:58:48 UTC 2011

I am Engr David Rex,i got divorced five years ago.Just  relocated to Uk some few months ago.I am really sorry for  contacting you this way,I have Two kids Lisa and David,and am  seeking for the services of a nanny outside the United Kingdom to  come and work for me in the U.K..    I am willing to offer five Hundred and Fifty pounds sterling per week(550) and will  provide monthly shopping allowances as well as accommodation.If  interested do reply to me via email:davidrex101 at qatar.io