[Debian-med-packaging] Launchpad: Claim existing team

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Wed Jun 8 14:15:36 UTC 2011

Le Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 02:02:43PM -0000, Launchpad a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Charles Plessy (plessy) tried to claim the Launchpad
> team named Debian-Med Packaging Team (debian-med-packaging) (which is
> associated with debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org).
>
> To finish claiming that team, making Charles Plessy (plessy)
> its owner, just follow the link below.
>
>     https://launchpad.net/token/0rtkkmkQHJknhSL5SQ0j

Hi again,

I requested the merging of both Launchpad teams (debian-med, which we use, and
debian-med-packaging, which exists through auto-detection of the Maintainer
field of our packages).

https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/160702

I will then set the contact address to
debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org.  For the moment, I do not expect
much messages.  If I am wrong and we get build logs, I will create a separate
discussion list on Launchpad.

Cheers,

--
Charles