[Debian-med-packaging] SESAME SEED AND GRAND NUT OPPORTUNITY FOB (Ouaga)

solihu abdulkadir solihu.ak20 at rediffmail.com
Sat Jun 18 18:42:02 UTC 2011

Attn, Dear Buyer,

I am delighted to have contact with you via this medium.

My name is Mr. Abdulkadir Solihu from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,burkinabe

by nationality.

I personally decided to contact you so that we can negotiate

reasonably and have a successful business transaction together.

We are local producer of sesame in Burkina Faso-West Africa and we are

having more than (18 000,tons)Cotton, Grand nut and Sesame seed (grian)in

stock for sale, if you are interested kindly contact me for more

purchasing details bearing in mind that we transact on FOB (Burkina Faso)

option solely whereby you shall come to see the quality and quantity of the Cotton, Sesame seed and Grand nut products in questions before payment.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Abdulkadir Solihu.

abdulkadir.solihu at yahoo.com