[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding mothur_1.15.0-1_amd64.changes

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Mar 29 09:03:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

any volunteer to clarify this?  Tim, I have put you in BC (to leave the
spammers alone) because you also worked on this package (so you might
know some facts) and are interested.  Any help to make the Copyright
more clear would be welcome.  (ftpmaster is obviosely working on the
New queue for our packages - so lets support them actively)