[Debian-med-packaging] Calim Your Grant Reward !

International Remittance Finance helena at konel.hr
Wed May 18 15:09:42 UTC 2011

Attn:Esteem Compensation Client

    With a due notification from the United Nations desk of compensation , we are here by to officially update you here regarding to your compensation grant which have been released on your name by the United Nations Desk of United Kingdom
   I  am Rev Dr Steve Terry. The comptroller general appointed in office of the UK United Nations desk of compensation , i have looked into your file and we come to understand here that the reason why you have not receive your compensation is because information shows you are still dealing with those non-recognized organization who calls them-self to be lottery board  , International remittance finance desk also known as (Loan ) , next of kin and some ATM organization , during my first week of resumption to the desk here in the UK  , i have tried to call you times without number for corespondent investigation but it seems your number is not valid , as you must know the federal Government of this country have appeal  to compensate you with a stand fund of 500,000.00GBP ( FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS )   towards your great lost to the UK  of your hard made funds , my office is set here to process your compensation and made it delivered to you .
   You must be very lucky to be notified here regarding this compensation , it is  simply because i am a non-citizen of this country , as presently i am from America, it was just recently i was appointed to supervise the desk of the United Nations Organization here in great Britain, do kindly furnish my office with the below information of you as it is needed for verification and processing of your compensation fund to you , please kindly present the right address information of yours as it is very important for the delivery of your compensation , below is the information required to be furnish back to me.

INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR COMPENSATION

FULL NAME:
AGE:
CURRENT RESIDENTIAL HOME ADDRESS :
WORKING ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
OCCUPATION:
NAME OF NEXT OF KIN PERSON:
IN CARE OF:
ACTIVE MOBILE NUMBER:

HOWEVER,KINDLY FIND BELOW THE CONTACT PERSON,,

REV DR STEVE TERRY
Email: undeskofcompensation at hotmail.co.uk

THIS ALL IS NEEDED BY THE DESK OF THE FOREIGN MINISTER WHO IS GOING TO GRANT THE AUTHORIZATION OF THE COMPENSATION TO YOU , MIND YOU WE THE NON-RESIDENTIAL CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO STAND TO MAKE SURE ALL YOU HAVE LOST REGARDING TO LOTTERY AND LOAN IS BEEN RETURN BACK TO YOU .

REGARDS,
COMPTROLLER GENERAL(U.N.O)
REV DR STEVE TERRY
1x