[Debian-med-packaging] [J-] Dear Beneficiary

ATM CARD OFFICE CENTER fwerdenberg at nantes.inra.fr
Tue May 24 16:19:32 UTC 2011

Dear Beneficiary.

This is to inform you that your email address was selected for a cash
prize via ATM Card $250,000.00 USD.
Congratulations as we bring to your notice, the final notification from
the Office of the senate president, house of senate has chosen you by
the board of trustees as one of the final recipients of this new year(2011)
promotion cash grant/Donation. To celebrate the 30th anniversary
celebration, We are giving out a yearly donation of The ATM Card Valued
$250,000.00 USD to 4 lucky recipients, as New Year promotion from the
W.H.O, UN, and the in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament.
You are to fill the verification form below with the necessary
information
for confirmation and send it with your Winning Batch Number to the
Foreign
Payment Remittance Officer via the contact email address given below:

Full Name:..
Residential Address:..
Occupation:......
Country::...
Telephone:...
Fax Number:...
Winning Batch Number: (W-342-8876,U-500-32)

EMAIL: atmcard_payout1 at advir.com
Mr JAMES WILLIAMS
TELEPHONE:+2348076389984
(Foreign Payment Remittance Office