[Debian-med-packaging] URGENT REPLY.

Asaad Sakhel asaadsakhel at adinet.com.uy
Sat May 28 21:41:22 UTC 2011

Assaalamu Alaikkum my dear friend,

How
 are you together with your family? I think all is well. considering the
 fact, I did not know you in person or even have seen you before but due
 to the true revelation that I should share this lucrative opportunity
with you, I have no choice other than to contact you. I received your
address in my mail box coming like junk mail and I decided to contact
you for assistance and your support, first let me introduce myself to
you.

 am Mr.Asaad Sakhel, the Foreign Operations Manager of our bank in
Burkina Faso. I am married with four children. I am seeking for your
consent in other to assist me transfer the sum of seventeen Million, Six
 hundred thousand United States Dollars ($17,600,000.00) into your
reliable account as the Foreign Business partner to the original
beneficiary of the fund.  The beneficiary is a foreigner and a multi
company holder who died in a motor accident with all his family.

He
 deposited the fund in our bank for his business expansion in Dubai;
unfortunately he met this sudden death. The worst thing that happened
was the wife who supposes to be the successor of the
 account died alongside with him.

So,
 since the deceased left no body behind to make the claim, as a
foreigner, you are in good position for that, and bear it in mind that
no body will come for the claim after the deal is completed. If you are
ready to assist me to transfer the fund to your account, please open a
new bank account or forward to me any one that is available so that we
will commence the process. I will guide you on how you should apply for
the claim to make sure that everything works out successfully without
any error.

After the transfer, I will resign and come over
 to your country for the sharing of the fund and investment project in your country.

When
 the money is transfer into your account, your own share we be 45% why
my own share we be 55% base on the fact that it is two man businesses.
Finally, note that you are not taking any risk because there is going to
 be a legal back up as you we commence. Further information will be
given to you as soon as I receive your reply.

Sincerely,

Mr.Asaad Sakhel