[Debian-med-packaging] LOAN OFFER @ 3% INTEREST RATE!!!

contact@ukloancompany.co.uk loanuk29 at yahoo.com.ph
Wed Nov 16 09:26:10 UTC 2011

I am Mr. Brian Smith, The CEO OF UK FINANCIAL INVESTMENT LONDON.
We are certified loan organization that offers loan to
individuals & co-operate bodies who need loan for small scale
businesses, personal loan, pay off dept loan, and any other thing you can think off with loan.

We offer as low as at 3% interest rate.
We give out local and international loans to people all over the
world. We give out loans via online account transfer to what ever
country you are in. Our organization is the best as of now and we do not
require many documents but just honestly and trust.

We deliver loan to our applicants within 24 hours of receiving your application form.
If your interested for the loan, provide us this details stated here.
NAME..........................
COUNTRY............................
AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED AS A LOAN.........................
PURPOSED FOR THE LOAN..............................

Scanned Copy of your International Passport or any id card

Apply now and get your loan.
Thanks for allowing us be of service to you.

The CEO,
Mr. Brian Smith
Uk Loan.
E-mail: ukloanoffer at london.com