[Debian-med-packaging] hello

Patince Tim patincetim41 at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Nov 17 11:41:24 UTC 2011

My Dearest One

My name is Patince i am a young lady with a kind
and open heart,i value honesty,openness,truth, sincerity and mutuality,i
 dislike lies,selfishness and egoism, i believe that love will rescue
our world. I find myself as a romantic,sensitive and kind person,i
believe that every one is kind and responsive. I consider myself to be
an optimistic and purposeful person,i have faith in my success,faith
makes our hopes stronger and convinces us of existence of the things
that we can't see,i am searching of true love,i am sure if the feelings
are true no distance can destroy them, I enjoy my life,but life can't be
 complete if you don't have a person to share it with. Hoping To Hear
From You Yours Patince