[Debian-med-packaging] Panic buying Apple iPad 2 64 GB 368 USD: A N G S

Esteban Capparelli estebancapparelli at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:26:49 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Madam:0 M
     We are an international-type shopping site: < Web Portal> our products can be transported to the world. Provide with a convenient way to shop is our aim
     Do you want for themselves, family members or friends to buy gifts?
We have the latest models: iphone,Laptop,Television, Phone, Camera ,PSP, Car DVD ,cameras,camcorders ...Our Discount You can not imagine,Surprise waiting for you!
     If you want to buy something, please contact us soon, we will offer more discounts price and best service for you ......

Q N7 ib u