[Debian-med-packaging] profisis_1.0.9-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Tue Aug 7 10:30:03 UTC 2012

Dear Luca and tireless FTP Master trainee!

I apologize for the oversight. I addressed the issues now and an upload is going to follow soon. Please see some of my comments below.

> - debian/copyright fails to mention that examples/3A1P_A.rdbProf is copyright
>   "Burkhard Rost, CUBIC NYC / LION Heidelberg".

d/copyright has now been amended.
The example file does not mention the license (required field), therefore I use the license of the producing package 'profphd' (GPL-2.0+).

> - The executable profisis nags the user that he has to install
>   pp-popularity-contest (which already is a Recommends) if it is not installed.

Yes, this is exactly the intention of upstream. Is this issue really a blocker? I put a note about this and gave ways to silence it in
README.Debian.

> - The Homepage: field in debian/control points to a website that requires
>   registration to download things. The URL should be changed to:
>   https://rostlab.org/owiki/index.php/PROFisis

Changed.

Andreas, or anyone on the Debian Med team - please upload when you have time. Thank you.

Best regards,

Laszlo