[Debian-med-packaging] hmmer2_2.3.2-6_amd64.changes REJECTED

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Tue Aug 7 14:22:17 UTC 2012

Ok, I like what Steffen writes, so this is what I will do:

* Repack hmmer2 /without/ Userguide.pdf and (ask for) upload again - I need this relatively soon.

* Consider repacking hmmer (version 3) from the svn repo. This is not urgent for me right now, so this will be delayed, someone else may pick
this up.

What will FTP masters do with hmmer (version 3) now? It is in main, but does not comply with the DFSG...

Best regards,

Laszlo