[Debian-med-packaging] librcsb-core-wrapper read for inspection

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Aug 17 08:00:20 UTC 2012

Hi Lsazlo,

looks fine for me if you would drop the advise below into a file
README.Debian (or into README.test at your preference).

BTW, you patched some shell scripts to force the interpreter from
/bin/sh to /bin/bash.  This is OK in principle but the even better
solution would be to go with simple POSIX commands inside the script
and not requiring bash.  I have no idea how much interested upstream
might be in such hints - if not the simplest way to patch (as you
did ) seems to be apropriate.