[Debian-med-packaging] [SCM] python-csb branch, master, updated. e81cd114813039a4dc9ea1043da724381a1d979e

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Dec 7 10:29:59 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 11:15:19AM +0100, Tomás Di Domenico wrote:
> Right, then it's clear that I was misunderstanding the concept of
> "binary package". I suppose it also applies to the python3 version,
> since Jakub also said I should create a "binary package" for it. I
> realize now this is different from a full package. My bad.

I was tempted to respond to your python3-csb ITP in this line but I
simply assumed that it might be a different source as well.  If it is
not than you probably should close the ITP (and remove the packaging
repository)

> I was expecting something like this, so I backed up the repository
> before the big changes. I'll check the packages you suggested and give
> it another go now that I have a better idea.
>
> Sorry about the mess.

No need to sorry - you start diving into a bit more complex packaging
issues now and it is no shame at all if you might make some mistakes as
it just happens for beginners.

For the python3 binary package you might like to do a similar search
as I suggested for the doc packages - most probably this will reveal
a useful example.

Feel free to keep on asking if something might remain unclear.