[Debian-med-packaging] hi

David harissadavid12 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:45:02 UTC 2012

Dearest one,

I am Miss. Harissa David, 23yrs old, i am sorry if this is not the write way to contact you. I am contacting you in regards to assisting me in the transfer of a very huge sum of money from a bank here, to your personal bank account in your country.

My late parents were victim of a Cargo Plane Crash in Kotoka Airport Ghana. And presently I am in possession of my family fund and seeking assistance and guidance for transfer of this fund.

Please let me know if I can count on you, so that I can give you more Details.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

My regards,

Miss. Harissa David.