[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding bowtie2_2.0.0-beta5-1_amd64.changes

Alex Mestiashvili alex at biotec.tu-dresden.de
Tue Feb 28 07:22:41 UTC 2012

On 02/27/2012 11:48 PM, Luca Falavigna wrote:
> Il 27/02/2012 22:19, Andreas Tille ha scritto:
>
>> I think attaching the mail might be sufficient to accept even this
>> package - just in case upstream needs longer with the release.
>>
> Yes, that would work, provided upstream grants us the rights to freely
> use, copy and distribute the file.

I see ,

The upstrem just mentioned that he will fix the header in the next
release, but unfortunately didn't say anything about the license.
I asked him again about the kind of license he will use, but didn't get
any answer so far.
Can we wait a couple of days with processing of the package ?
Best regards,
Alex