[Debian-med-packaging] New package profisis

Cedric Staniewski cedric at gmx.ca
Tue Jul 10 09:08:07 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

> I'd go for optional for all our packages.  It is a bit inconsistently
> handled but the Debian Med policy[1] gives a good reason for "optional".
> I intend to check our whole set of packages at some point in time about
> this.

Thanks, I have changed it to optional.

> I would also like you to have a look at the following lintian issues:
>
> $ lintian *.dsc *.deb
> E: profisis source: no-human-maintainers
> W: profisis source: changelog-should-mention-nmu
> W: profisis source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 1.0.6-1
> W: profisis source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.2 (current is 3.9.3)
>
> If you have no idea how to solve this it might be a good idea to use the
> '-i' option of lintian and if all else fails just ask here.

I checked it with lintian, but only the .deb package. Thanks for
pointing out the remaining issues in the other files. The standard
version is now updated and I added the Uploaders field which fixes the
error and all the other warnings, see revision 11683.

Best wishes,
Cedric