[Debian-med-packaging] r11716 - trunk/packages/norsnet/trunk/debian

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Jul 12 12:19:07 UTC 2012

Hi again,

additional remark:  You installed *.pl files into
/usr/share/norsnet/scr.  I had not dealt with Perl packaging a lot but
to my gut feeling this should rather be in /usr/share/perl5[/norsnet].
Did you intentionally choose this location or was it just a random
choice?  In the later case I would suggest to inspect the docs or
ask the Perl team what they would suggest.