[Debian-med-packaging] theseus bug

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jul 27 18:59:22 UTC 2012

Hi Robert,

many thanks for the hint - I just fixed it in SVN to make sure it will
not be forgotten.  For that very reason a bug report (severity minor)
would be perfectly fine as well - it just guarantees that an issue will
not be forgotten.  I think we will upload if some other reason will
occure.

Thanks again

       Andreas.