[Debian-med-packaging] hmmer2_2.3.2-6_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Jul 28 14:48:31 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 03:42:55PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Back at the time I had not know that we can have
> free and non-free stuff mixed with the same source package.

Hmmm, are you sure?  IMHO it is just the source that should not contain
any non-free stuff.  How can a source containing only free stuff
generate a non-free binary?  Any links?

>From my perspective an alternative would be just to provide a link in
README.Debian or whereever that users could download the pdf  (in case
you will not try to convince ftpmaster that *this* pdf is really the
source ...)