[Debian-med-packaging] Hello debian-med

Dmitrijs Ledkovs xnox at debian.org
Mon Jun 11 21:24:12 UTC 2012

Dear All,

My name is Dmitrijs Ledkovs and I am a debian and ubuntu developer. I
currently maintain enough packages of my own, but I am generally
interested in scientific packages, and would like to help out with RC
bugs, lintian warnings/errors, shuffling patches and transitions about
and that type of general work.

If you need / want sponsoring in Debian or Ubuntu, feel free to file a
bug against sponsorshi-request Pseudo-package adding me to X-Debbugs-CC
or subscribe me to the launchpad bug / merge proposal. If I am lucky, I
might even beat other sponsors into sponsoring it.

--
Regards,
Dmitrijs.