[Debian-med-packaging] autodock-getdata.upstream-metadata.yaml ?? (Was: [med-svn] r11362 - trunk/packages/fasttree/trunk/debian)

Charles Plessy charles-listes-med-packaging at plessy.org
Sat Jun 16 10:02:51 UTC 2012

Le Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:53:58AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:33:46AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >
> > $ find . -name "*.yaml" | grep trunk
> > ./meme/trunk/debian/glam2.upstream-metadata.yaml
> > ./autodocksuite/trunk/debian/autodock-getdata.upstream-metadata.yaml
>
> I fixed the first one but the content of the second one is taling about
> ZINC which looks totally unrelated to autodock to me.
>
> Could somebody (Charles, Steffen) please clarify this?

Hi Andreas,

I have not created this file, but autodock-getdata.upstream-metadata.yaml
apparently contains the reference for the ZINC database that can be downloaded
with getData using the configuration file distributed in the autodock package.

It is a database of chemical compounds, and autodock is a software to model the
interactions between the compounds (usually drugs) and their target
macromolecule (usually protein).

Cheers,

--
Charles