[Debian-med-packaging] Laszlo's students on Alioth, in Debian Med team - please add

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Thu Jun 28 11:18:12 UTC 2012

Dear Andreas!

Please add these students of mine to Debian Med so that they can use the repository.

The plan is that they contribute PredictProtein and its component packages to Debian Med. All the Debian packages have already been made by me
and Guy Yachdav
[1]. My students are 'only' to get the Debianization from our repository into Debian Med, quality check the packages and get them ready for upload.

Alioth Account          Name
=====================================
shaha-guest             Ariane
drexler-guest           Benjamin
cst-guest               Cedric
mertes-guest            Christian
freeyourmind-guest      Christof
baderd-guest            Daniel
reisinger-guest         Eva
jenzo-guest             Jens
julia-guest             Julia
sdomke-guest            Simon
ymahlich-guest          Yannick

Thank you very much for giving access to my students.

Best regards,

Laszlo

[1] https://rostlab.org/owiki/index.php/Packages