[Debian-med-packaging] Packaging by students

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Fri Jun 29 14:13:46 UTC 2012

Hello Andreas!

I would like to ask your opinion: my students will be packaging some Perl modules and scripts as part of the whole PredictProtein packaging effort.

The question is:

* Could these packages go to the Debian Med team instead of the pkg-perl team for convenience?

It really is about convenience: it would just be much easier for me and my students to keep this together at one team. I will of course apply
what I learn from the Perl team to these packages as well.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Laszlo