[Debian-med-packaging] Packaging by students

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jun 29 15:24:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

as you know I was not really against non-biology related packages in
Debian Med repository and you found yourself reasons to move them to
Perl team.  Considering this I think you are perfectly competent to
decide what might fit best in this case and since the comment by Olivier
was reasonably answered I do not see any reason to say no.