[Debian-med-packaging] Private-Deal

BOA Manager iddim27 at msn.com
Sun Mar 4 02:12:18 UTC 2012

Dear Good Friend,
How are you doing? My is Mr. IDDI MOHAMADOU. I am currently working with one of the famous international banks in Africa. However I discovered a risk-free deal worth US$5.1 million from intestate account which was left unclaimed since 9-years as a result of none existing being to file claim for the release of the funds. Since the deceased account holder is a foreigner, I cannot stand as the successor because  the law permits only none citizen of this country to lay claim on such account. Therefore, the chances for you to apply as the successor of the account holder is lawful hence you will follow my directives to avoid error. If you are ready, respond for more details on what to do.
Truly Yours,
Mr. IDDI MOHAMADOU