[Debian-med-packaging] [SCM] Free software framework for ludic-therapeutic activities branch, master, updated. upstream/1.0.1-22-g88b68bc

Luis Rivas luinix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:13:46 UTC 2012

2012/3/5 Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu>:
> Hi Luis,
>
> I tried to import new upstream source and somehow managed this in a way
> that git-buildpackage somehow starts its work (in contrast to previous
> state of the repository).  However, I was running into a build error:

> -- Looking for shmat
> -- Looking for shmat - found
> -- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE
> -- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE - found
> -- Found X11: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so
> CMake Error at src/mod_hid/CMakeLists.txt:21 (message):
>  X11_XTest extensions not found.

> dh_auto_configure: cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH=/usr/lib/sitplus -DCMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS=-lboost_system -
> make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_configure] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/buildd/sitplus-1.0.3'
> make: *** [build] Error 2
> dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2
>

> The problem is: I seemed to have mixed up branches / tags somehow
> because if I do a fresh "debcheckout sitplus" I only see the previous
> packaging stuff (even if I commited and pushed my changes).  So for
> the sake of beeing safe to let others work on the same status of
> debian/ packaging dir I'm attaching  sitplus_1.0.3-1.debian.tar.gz
> to this mail.  The task to do would be:
>
>   1. Fixing the repository to show latest packaging status in
>      master
>   2. Fix the build problem
>
> Kind regards
>
>        Andreas.

Hi, Andreas,

I've been trying this morning to rename debian branch to master, as it
is the default for git-buildpackage. Currently I'm trying to fix the
build problem of the package, I'll let you know when I'm done!

Best regards!

--
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a
horrible warning" -- Catherine Aird