[Debian-med-packaging] 2012 New LEDs--SCOB bulb, spotlight, 50W downlight, sensor floodlight, LED corner lamp.........

gslighting at vip.sina.com gslighting at vip.sina.com
Tue Mar 13 00:44:32 UTC 2012

Hi there,

Good day!

Greetings from Nick of Global-sell Lighting Co., Ltd. of Shenzhen, China, we"re a dedicated LED manufacturer with over 7 years in LED research, manufacturing and exporting.

We'd like to recommend our newest and hot LED products IN 2012 to you:
SCOB, MCOB LED bulb, spotlight, candle light
Sensor LED floodlight(5-200W)
Intelligent LED series(pendant light, corridor light.......)
New LED bulb, spotlight
LED corner lamp, dimmable, attachable and CCT adjustable
50W COB LED downlight
PIR sensor LED light bar
Hight quality LED tube light in competitive price
LED sample demo box to show your LED in a portable way!

Pls feel free to contact us if you're interested in some of them, we'll send you the E-catalogue with pricing for your reference. .

Kind regards,

Nick

Global-sell Lighting Co., Ltd.
Address: Block No. 8, Huafang Science and Technology Industrial Park, Guangtian, Shiyan Town, Bao"an, Shenzhen, 518103, China
Tel: 0086-755-29583436
E-mail: sales at global-sell.com
Skype: global-sell
MSN:gslighting at live.com