[Debian-med-packaging] would like some help getting started

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 07:49:41 UTC 2012

Hi there,
I pulled the packaging from svn,

svn  co   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/fis-gtm

dpkg-buildpackage is failing for the packages, and also the
./debian/get-orig-source is not really working,

can someone please provide me with a quick howto get started?
In particular I am interested in how to build this thing from scratch, not
as root and without using binaries, but pristine.

PS :
I have started to patch the cmakified sources :
https://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/fis-gtm/commit/6edabcda9c391b5eb9e76d7702c58211c1fc1cbb

I started a while back to compile gtm using strict and c++, there is alot
of work there still to do.
https://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/FIS-GT.M/tree/cxxcompile

thanks
mike