[Debian-med-packaging] would like some help getting started

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:59:02 UTC 2012

Thanks,
I have already given a patch to luis, and have been able to compile his
code.

a little background, I am working on fosm.org which is using gt.m for the
geo data server.
https://github.com/fosm/FOSM-Gt.m-extractor I have built a simple json api
server using perl and a command line gtm c program.

I am really interested in learning more about this gtm and will be reading
the mails as you have given me, thanks
mike

--
James Michael DuPont