[Debian-med-packaging] r10009 - trunk/packages/freemedforms-project/trunk/debian

Eric MAEKER eric.maeker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:37:56 UTC 2012

Le 15 mars 2012 à 10:22, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Hi Eric,
>
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 08:49:18AM +0000, Eric Maeker wrote:
>>
>> Modified: trunk/packages/freemedforms-project/trunk/debian/freediams.1
>> -FreeDiams - pharmaceutical drugs prescriptor
>> +FreeDiams: Pharmaceutical drugs prescriptor
>
> I think you rather want:
>
>   freediams \- pharmaceutical drugs prescriptor

Ah yes.

> BTW, you are upstream - so why mot including the manpage into your
> upstream source.  Other people might profit from this as well.

I'm thinking about it :) But may be not with the upcoming 0.7.0-stable.
Just for your information, the freemedforms project will be released as a new stable version (0.7.0) in four days (we are actually in feature & string freeze).

-----
Eric Maeker, MD (Fr)
http://www.freemedforms.com : Suite logicielle médicale open source
http://asso.freemedforms.com : Association 1901 des utilisateurs de la suite FreeMedForms