[Debian-med-packaging] With trust and confidence

Sulaiman Kareem sulaiman---k60 at msn.com
Wed Mar 21 08:45:06 UTC 2012

Hello Dear,

I had written an earlier mail to you without response. In my first mail I mentioned to you about a late client of mine who died along with his wife and only child in an accident On the 21st of April 2009, with an disclosed relative.

I have recontacted you again due to your surname similarity with my late client to present you as his next of kin and the right beneficiary to his funds valued ($ 7, 326,000.00 US) million dollars as it is my responsibility as his attorney to retrieve all his assets since his wife and only female child who are statutorily as his next of kin died along side with him.

NOTE if you are interested to further this offer then be advised to contact me on my E-mail address for more details @ sulaimankareem at sify.com

Best Regards.
Barrister Sulaiman Abdul Kareem (Esq)
Tel: +226-747 17288