[Debian-med-packaging] please upload...

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Fri Mar 30 13:20:24 UTC 2012

Thanks Oliver!

This jquery.js is copied there by the doxygen version in unstable (the version in stable does not copy jquery.js). So I do not know how
necessary this is in the first place - or how much version-specific it is. But ok, I am going to declare a dependency on libjs-jquery and put a
symlink there. Thanks!

Best regards,
Laszlo