[Debian-med-packaging] Versioned Hmmer packaging (Was: planning (a) hsqldb transition(s))

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Thu May 3 08:41:11 UTC 2012

Thank you very much for the information Erik.

So I will not touch the hmmer(>=3) package in wheezy but my students are going to prepare an hmmer2 out of the hmmer(<<3) in squeeze (around the
middle of July - probably too late for the freeze - is that a problem?). How about that (Andreas)?

Best regards,

Laszlo