[Debian-med-packaging] [MoM] Packaging of python-csb - Report #4

Tomás Di Domenico tdido at tdido.com.ar
Mon Nov 5 14:37:51 UTC 2012

Dear Andreas,

after some research on the issue, all I could find are negatives on the
possibility of writing a watch file for Codeplex. I've taken two steps:

1) Copied and commited a watch file of a package in a similar situation [1]

2) Contacted the maintainer of the package, and confirmed that to the
best of his understanding the situation has not changed.

On other news, I submitted a request for comments on the package to the
Python list [2], and am awaiting replies.

Thanks!

[1]
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-games-commits/2011-November/017821.html

[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2012/11/msg00000.html